Flim Flam, Alacazam!

I have been running myself ragged these past few weeks. And I am still not over my obnoxious ear infection. My right ear is still plaguing me with pressure and waves of kazoo-esque sound quality.

Two weeks ago, on a Thursday, I nearly hit a car in a Walgreens parking lot thanks to a not-so-nice driver that nearly backed into me. As it turns out, the car I nearly hit was being driven by a famous rapper, from Houston. Slim Thug. Needless to say, I nearly wet my pants! Whew!

Since then I helped my bff move into her beautiful new home, three stories of luxury, actually. Even the doors were luxurious, 12 feet tall, thick and heavy, beautiful doors. I love it. But my legs and butt are still pretty mad at me. Ha!

This is my favorite photo, I adore this cabinet. The glass is hand blown, full of bubbles and showcases her beautiful serving ware quite nicely.



The kitchen itself is my favorite part of the whole house. I tried hard not to imagine how much baking and cooking I could do in there. Oh, jeez.



What you can't see is that to the left, around the corner in the kitchen is a gorgeous butler's door, and butlers pantry. My paltry 1,000 sq ft apartment quivers in mediocre comparison.

Thankfully, there is a guest room on the third floor with its own master bath which has my name all over it, regardless of what she and her husband have intentions on doing with it, lol!

Oh well! I have a baby shower this weekend, the Twilight opening, two birthday parties next weekend, as well as going with my bff to Jingle Jam with three exquisite young girls to see Rhianna and others. Maybe my bff and I should have our hair done with the girls at Little Divas before the concert? Hahaha, no way, Jose!

Today was a bit of shopping. A little for my nephew, a little for my niece, a bit for my other niece, something nice for my bff to welcome her to her incredible new home and of course, some Origins for me. What a pleasure. As much as I like to shop, I really don't like to shop. I know, it is quite strange. But, I am quite strange and I've never pretended not to be.

So goes life.


Thurs 11.20.08 by heatherkeido
Today

 

0 comments:




About Me

My photo
Irish, Tattooed, Bakerella, Texan

Favorites

Baketastic!

Followers